Limited Edition of 150
Follow Billy on Facebook and Twitter
The billyart watermark does not appear on the Ian Hutchinson print
'High Five' is a celebratory drawing of Ian Hutchinson's record five wins at the Isle of Man TT races in 2010. This Limited Edition print of Ian Hutchinson riding the Padgetts' Hondas at the 2010 TT is an edition of 150 signed and numbered by Billy. Taken from Billy the artist's A3 pencil drawing the print of Ian Hutchinson is 30x40cm in size(Designed to fit in a standard 40x30cm photo frame, approx 16x12 inches) £20 each with free post and packing.
Ian Hutchinson won the IFS 'International Road Racer of the Year' Award at the January 2011 Irish Racer Awards. The award was given for Ian Hutchinson's ten international road race victories and his phenomenal five victories in one week in 2010 at the Isle of Man TT races.
Below are detail images from the 'High Five' Ian Hutchinson TT victory celebratory drawing by Billy
Ian Hutchinson Holding one of the TT trophies from his world record haul of Five wins in a week at the 2010 Isle of Man TT Races.
A close up of the main image showing Billy's amazing attention to detail of Ian Hutchinson's special Isle of Man emblazoned Arai Helmet for the 2010 TT Races.
Detail view of the engine and arrow exhaust of one of the Padgetts' Hondas on Billy's drawing that Ian Hutchinson piloted to victory at the 2010 TT races.
The four extra detail side drawings by Billy to make the 'High Five' total. Ian Hutchinson's five TT victories from the 2010 Isle of Man TT races represented by five separate images by Billy along with the 'Hutchy' logo from the fairing screen on Ian Hutchinson's Padgetts Honda bikes.
And finally a word form our sponsors.... Ian Hutchinsons' Padgetts Honda's sponsors for the 2010 victories included Renthal, Regency Travel, Arrow Exhausts, Signs-Extra, G-Fibre, Probolt, H & S Construction ltd, STM, OVER and Dunlop tyres captured here on the side and bottom of the fairing and rear swing arm by Billy.
'High Five' by Billy is a unique Ian Hutchinson fan collectors print that would make a great motorcycle gift.
Remember to share the 'Ian Hutchinson' limited edition print with your motorcycling friends
Terms and Conditions
Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion by Billy Image Uses Rights and Permissions
- You may download this Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion Print by Billy and print it off for your own use and pleasure or to give as a gift to a family member, friend or colleague.
- This Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion print by Billy must not be reproduced for commercial resale purposes in any form. If you are charged for this image then please report the infringement use to your local trading standards office and Billy.
- The Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion image may be posted on your website or blog with a link to the page URL at the bottom of this list
- The Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion image may be used in magazine or web articles if talking about Billy the Artist and his work or if letting others know about the free Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion print. Always credit Billy as the artist of 'Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion' pencil sketch with a link to the free Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion print page URL at the bottom or a direct link to Billy's website home page if space doesn't allow.
- DO NOT post the Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion print to be downloaded from any other site. ALWAYS put a link to the Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion download page on Billy's website. URL link to the Ian Hutchinson page below. The Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion print by Billy is for personal and non commercial uses only.
- Contact Billy if you wish to use his Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion image commercially for any reason.
Ian Hutchinson 2010 TT Champion by Billy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.billyart.co.uk/.